- Our Team
- View All Properties
- Property Management
- Asset Management
- Milam Street
- 2800 W 70th
- Interstate Circle
- Pines Crossing
Commercial Real Estate Services
- Commercial brokerage and leasing
- Office properties
- Retail space
- Industrial facilities
- Investment properties
- Site location services
- Lessee and buyer representation
- Market research and consulting
- Asset and property management
- Development and site planning
U. L. Coleman Companies currently manages and leases office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and other commercial properties.
Our professional management and leasing services, as well as our extensive market knowledge, are available to prospective clients to assist in finding the perfect site. For those interested in listing a property for sale or lease, we provide comprehensive marketing plans and deliver results.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Leasing / Brokerage
Our brokerage team has extensive experience in buying, selling, and leasing all types of commercial properties. We have a thorough understanding of the factors that affect each type of property – whether it is an office, industrial, multifamily, retail, land, or special use.
Our team performs a variety of tasks for each client, including lease analysis, expert negotiation, creative marketing, and market research. U. L. Coleman Companies provides strategies that utilize local market intelligence and established relationships in order to position the property favorably in an ever-evolving market.
Among the strengths of property management at U. L. Coleman Properties, LLC can bring is our ability to meet client-specific needs. We provide services in the south-central and southwest U. S. regions.
Our designation as an Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) assures the client that the firm managing the property, whether it be office buildings, multifamily properties, retail centers, or other types of commercial facilities, U. L. Coleman Properties, LLC has the established reputation of the following:
- The professional expertise of a team led by a Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Real Property Administrator (RPA®), and Accredited Residential Manager® (ARM®)
- System and strategic plans designed to deliver results and improve market share
- Credentials vital to maximizing profitability and marketability
- Professional integrity and strict adherence to the AMO® Code of Ethics
- Proven financial stability and sound operating practices
Services provided by U. L. Coleman Properties include:
- Detailed financial planning and budgeting
- Leasing and marketing professionals
- Comprehensive maintenance including cost-saving preventive maintenance
- Service-oriented management style
- Human Resources management, company training, and safety programs, and associate retention
- Service contract negotiations and management
- Lessee Handbook development and distribution
- Lessee retention programs
- Insurance and risk management
- Collection and deposit of rent</ li>
- Disbursements through a purchase order and invoice payables system
- Monthly reports tailored to the client’s requirements, prepared by a highly trained staff led by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Detailed Budget Comparison Report with Variance Analysis
- General Ledger
- Aged Receivables Report
- Rent Roll
- Other customized reports required by the owner
Asset Management, Acquisitions, and Market Research
The Asset Management services provided by U. L. Coleman Companies include in-house financing services, representing borrowers in loan transactions with commercial banks, life insurance companies, and institutional commercial lenders nationwide. These services are offered for all types of commercial loans, including interim and permanent financing, development or redevelopment financing, as well as refinancing for existing loans.
Additional services provided by U. L. Coleman Companies include:
- Commercial property acquisition and disposition
- Feasibility studies
- Investment analysis
- Market research
- Opinions of value
- In-house financing services
- Investment strategies
The department’s market research provides our company and clients with thorough knowledge of the area real estate markets through extensive research and analysis. The team compiles information and data which affect commercial real estate, including statistics on rent and occupancy trends, changes in the market’s supply and demand, sales of commercial buildings, and new development. This information is analyzed and compiled into a Quarterly Market Research Report to assist both our company and our clients in making informed business decisions. The department summarizes this market research into a newsletter, The Commercial Real Estate Review, which may be viewed and printed from the link below.
To receive this publication in print, please provide your email address below to submit your request.