Coates Bluff at Wright Island
- 2015 – The Coates Bluff at Wright Island Clubhouse was awarded the 2015 Excellence In Design GOLD Award, Category: Hospitality – Service by the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) South Central Chapter (Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi).
- 2015 – The Coates Bluff at Wright Island clubhouse was awarded LEED® (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification by the U.S. Green Building Council and verified by the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI), making it the first building by a private development company to achieve this distinction and only the fourth designated and awarded development in the Shreveport-Bossier City area.
- 2014 – The National Apartment Association honored Coates Bluff at Wright Island “Best Americana” in the July 2014 UNITS Magazine.
- 2014 – Coates Bluff received ” A Smoke Free Community” designation from The Louisiana Campaign for Tobacco-Free Living Association.
- 1982 – Kiwanis Downtown Revitalization Award
- 1989 – DSU Award for Preservation of Historically Significant Buildings
- 1989 – Shreveport Beautification Award – Achievement Award for Streetscape and Landscape Improvement
Tallow Wood Apartments
- 1998 – Bossier City Beautification Award
- 1987 – Bossier City Beautification Award
The Willows at Wright Island
- 2000 – IREM’s Marketing, Advertising, and Communications of the Year
- 1991 – Shreveport Beautification Award – Merit Award for Landscape Design and Site Development
(MACY) Award: Second Place in Category A – Brochures and Other Direct Promotions for Small Properties
Northgate Square Apartments
- 1999 – Bossier City Beautification Award
Parking Lot, Corner of Milam and Spring
- 1995 – Shreveport Beautification Award – Merit Award for Scale of Design and Enhancement of Gateway to the Downtown Area
One Bellemead Center
- 1997 – Building Owners & Managers Association (Shreveport, Regional, National, and International) TOBY Award, International Office Building of the Year, under 100,000 sf.
- 1997 – Building Owners & Managers Association, Southwest Region — The Office Building of the Year, under 100,000 sf.
- 1993 – Shreveport Beautification Foundation Special Award for Sustained Excellence in Landscape Management
- 1991 – American Institute of Architects Shreveport Honor Award
- 1989 – National Commercial Builders Council, National Association of Home Builders Award of Excellence for Best Office Project over 50,000 sf.
- 1988 – Urban Land Institute Finalist – Awards for Excellence
- 1988 – Shreveport Beautification Award
U. L. Coleman Properties, Ltd.
- 1983 – AMO® Accredited Management Organization
U. L. Coleman Companies Web Site (www.ulcoleman.com)
- 2000 – IREM’s Marketing, Advertising, and Communications of the Year (MACY) award: Second Place in Category E – Non-Print Advertising for Small Properties