- Asset Management
- Property Management
- Storage Facilities
- Regional full-service commercial real estate services
- Professional affiliations and designations
- Asset & property management and consulting
- Commercial leasing and brokerage
- Management of multifamily communities and commercial properties
- Development and construction services
Whether you are looking for the right office, retail, industrial environment, multifamily community for your lifestyle, a professional, accredited organization to manage your real estate investments, U. L. Coleman Companies will exceed your expectations in providing successful solutions and long term results.
Asset Management, Acquisitions, and Market Research
The Asset Management services provided by U. L. Coleman Companies include in-house financing services, representing borrowers in loan transactions with commercial banks, life insurance companies, and institutional commercial lenders nationwide. These services are offered for all types of commercial loans, including interim and permanent financing, development or redevelopment financing, as well as refinancing for existing loans.
Additional services provided by U. L. Coleman Companies include:
- Commercial property acquisition and disposition
- Feasibility studies
- Investment analysis
- Market research
- Opinions of value
- In-house financing
- Investment strategies
The department’s market research provides our company and clients with thorough knowledge of the area real estate markets through extensive research and analysis. The team compiles information and data which affect commercial real estate, including statistics on rent and occupancy trends, changes in the market’s supply and demand, sales of commercial buildings, and new development. This information is analyzed and compiled into a Quarterly Market Research Report to assist both our company and our clients in making informed business decisions. The department summarizes this market research into a newsletter, The Commercial Real Estate Review, which may be viewed and printed from the link below.
Click here to download The Commercial Real Estate Review (.PDF file)
To receive this publication in print, please provide your email address below to submit your request.
Among the strengths of property management at U. L. Coleman Properties, LLC can bring is our ability to meet client-specific needs. We provide services in the south-central and southwest U. S. regions.
Our designation as an Accredited Management Organization® (AMO®) assures the client that the firm managing the property, whether it be office buildings, multifamily properties, retail centers, or other types of commercial facilities, U. L. Coleman Properties, LLC has the established reputation of the following:
- Professional expertise of a team led by a Certified Property Manager® (CPM®), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM), Real Property Administrator (RPA®), and Accredited Residential Manager® (ARM®)
- System and strategic plans designed to deliver results and improve market share
- Credentials vital to maximize profitability and marketability
- Professional integrity and strict adherence to the AMO® Code of Ethics
- Proven financial stability and sound operating practices
Services provided by U. L. Coleman Properties include:
- Detailed financial planning and budgeting
- Leasing and marketing professionals
- Comprehensive maintenance including cost-saving preventive maintenance
- Service-oriented management style
- Human Resources management, company training, and safety programs, and associate retention
- Service contract negotiations and management
- Lessee Handbook development and distribution
- Lessee retention programs
- Insurance and risk management
- Collection and deposit of rent</ li>
- Disbursements through a purchase order and invoice payables system
- Monthly reports tailored to the client’s requirements, prepared by a highly trained staff led by a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Detailed Budget Comparison Report with Variance Analysis
- General Ledger
- Aged Receivables Report
- Rent Roll
- Other customized reports required by owner
Leasing / Brokerage
Our brokerage team has extensive experience buying, selling, and leasing all types of commercial properties. We have a thorough understanding of the factors that affect each type of property – whether it is office, industrial, multifamily, retail, land, or special use.
Our team performs a variety of tasks for each client, including lease analysis, expert negotiation, creative marketing, and market research. U. L. Coleman Companies provides strategies that utilize local market intelligence and established relationships in order to position the property favorably in an ever-evolving market.
- Construction management
- General contracting
- Site planning
- Renovation and major remolding
- Historic renovation
- Development management
- Build to suit
- Tenant finish
Sequoia Construction, LLC has completed a number of notable commercial projects. These projects include an international award-winning five-story office building in Shreveport, luxury garden apartment communities, the renovation of five historic buildings in downtown Shreveport, the construction management of two office/service center buildings, and a regional warehouse distribution facility.
Sequoia is currently providing services in the design and construction of a new and innovative mixed-use development featuring a multi-family community, townhomes, and retail, office, and medical buildings. Prior clients include IBM and Federal Express Corporation.
Whether the project is large or small, this forward-thinking and service-oriented construction company is ready.
Typical Development and Construction Projects of U. L. Coleman Company, LTD and Sequoia Construction Company, LLC
- Luxury garden-style apartments
- Development and renovation of multi-family properties
- Regional FedEx
- Award-winning five-story office building
- Office service center development and office renovation
- Interior finish, United Title at One Bellemeade Centre
We work with you to fully understand all aspects of your real estate development needs. From site evaluation to navigating city approvals to securing financing, our team of experienced real estate developers is with you from project inception to completion.
Along the way, you receive a deep level of experience in all real estate development disciplines across multiple sectors – office, retail, multi-family, and industrial.
We manage complexity on your behalf. As an integrated company, we can handle complicated land transactions, secure financial partners, and overcome design and construction challenges. In-house experts work as one team to identify the right solutions so your building achieves your vision and suits your business needs.
Our Development Services
- Site Evaluation
- Due Diligence
- Land Acquisition
- Entitlements & Government Approvals
- Economic Incentive Identification
- Financial Analysis